CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Identity Crisis

Brooke and Austin began Summer Camp yesterday at Sun Country. They attend from 1:30pm-6:30pm this week and a week in august. Yesterday Jeff dropped them off and picked them off, however; today I had the opportunity to do both. When I picked them up we ran into our good friend, Danielle, who is the Office Manager. She stopped me and said she had a good story from the day. Elisa, their counselor, was talking to Danielle about her roster and Danielle told her that she had both Brooke AND Austin Cardozo. Elisa told her that she had Brooke Cardozo, but not Austin Cardozo. She then said "All I have is an Austin Danger." Of course, knowing exactly what happened Danielle began to laugh. Austin had told Elisa that his name was Austin Danger, which is why she couldn't match up the names on her roster. HAHAHA......you seriously wouldn't expect anything less from that little guy. After Danielle told me the story I asked him why he said his name was Austin Danger and he replied very sternly "BECAUSE I AM AUSTIN DANGER!!!!" There's no arguing with a 4 year-old, but it should make for an interesting and confusing week for those poor counselors =o)

0 comments: