CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Potty trained at 23 months

I have to start out this post by saying how very proud I am of our littlest munchkin! On December 6, I slowly started potty training her and it consisted of bringing her to the bathroom when she woke up in the morning and before her bath at night. During winter break I made the commitment to get her FULLY trained. On December 22, we put her in pull-ups, and by Christmas Eve she was wearing big girl panties! All in all over the course of those 4 days of HEAVY training she only had 1 accident and to date I believe she has only had 3 pee-pee accidents and 3 poopy accidents! Both Brooke and Austin were trained at 2 years/8 months, so this is such a treat for me! As I document this today I can proudly say that we have a potty trained(almost 2 year old) little girl! :)
Her birthday in 2 days will be such a wonderful celebration of so many things!!

0 comments: