CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 4, 2011

Gizmo: A little girl's best friend

Gizmo has been such a wonderful addition to our family(albeit we could do without the multiple accidents per day) and he has become Addison's best buddy. Every morning we have the opportunity to spend a few hours at home, you can be sure Gizmo is right by Addi's side. She treats him just like one of her baby dolls, and the best part is....he lets her! She feeds him pretend food, pushes him around in the stroller, and even gives him a bath in the baby center. She makes sure to let everyone know that he is HER puppy and does not like it when he tries to sneak a few moments of shut-eye to recharge his little puppy batteries. The other day my Mom was over for a bit in the morning and was able to witness the incredible bond between Addison and Gizmo. At one point she had put him in the doll crib and he began to cry, so I quickly rescued him. When she figured out that I was holding him, she came over and snatched him from me, promptly hugged him, kissed his head and proclaimed "Its o-tay Gizmo, I know Mommy's mean!"
My Mom looked at me and instantly began to crack up!

0 comments: