CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Aspirations of a little girl

We just got back from a quick trip to McDonald's to get a coffee and 2 chocolate milks. We are waiting for our new bed and mattresses to be delivered so I didn't have a lot of time to venture around the grocery store to get the essentials that we need..........so, McDonald's would just have to do. As we were pulling away Brooke said:

"Mommy, when I get older, can I be a McDonald's girl?"

Holding back my laughter coupled with complete horror, I replied:

"Well honey, I would like for you to have a little bit more aspiration in life for when you are older"
(not that my 4 year old even knows what aspiration is of course!)

Brooke then replied with:
"Well, when I get older and you go to McDonald's maybe I'll be there to give you your chocolate milk"

LOL! I of course immediately called Jeff to tell him about our conversation and give him a little chuckle for the day.

0 comments: