CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 19, 2011

Addi's 1st Haircut

The baby locks are gone! Ok, ok, I am totally aware that she is 2 years, 8 months, and 6 days old and this was LONG overdue, but there is just something about a little girl getting her hair cut for the very first time. I remember when we took Brooke, although I can't exactly remember how old she was off the top of my head, but I assume she wasn't even 2 yet. We took her to a place in the mall by Belk and I totally didn't bring my A-game that day, because not one picture was taken....AND most importantly I FORGOT to get a lock of her hair!! By the time I realized it, I was in tears. Luckily we scoured her clothing and found enough to be sufficient :) Addi has the same type of hair that Brooke does...long, thin, and stringy(they were blessed with their Mom's hair genes!) I hadn't cut it up until now because at least with some length it gave the appearance that it was a bit thicker than it actually was. This morning I looked at her and said, "I'm going to cut your hair." What was I thinking?!?! I've done nothing more than a few bang trims, but I figured....hey, I've been going to Salon La Di Da for almost 10 years now and have watched 3 stylists work their magic...how hard can it be?? HAHAHA....seriously....this is what went through my head. Well, I got my good shears and went to work! I am proud of the results and now she looks like a little lady with a cute shoulder length haircut(AND most importantly....we saved $15!)


0 comments: