CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shopping With a Toddler

Not that I like to document the embarrassing moments in my life, but this particular one was worth getting down in writing. This morning after dropping Brooke and Austin off at school, I needed to run a few errands before heading into work and bringing Addi to class. We stopped into CVS so that I could pick up a few items and while I was looking for a particular type of tape, Addi decided to put an economy pack of Depends into my shopping basket that was lying on the floor. When I noticed what she had done I was super embarrassed and grateful at the same time that no one had come down the aisle that we were in and seen the "product" in my basket. The best part was when I tried to remove them, Addi got all upset and started arguing with me, telling me that "I needed them!" HAHAHA
I sure hope that won't be the case any time soon dear Addi!

0 comments: