CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Date to the Nutcracker

Today, Austin and I, along with the rest of PKY's Kindergarten Village and several other schools, all gathered at the Phillip's Center for Performing Arts to watch a performance of the Nutcracker. Austin was so excited to get dressed up in his "fancy clothes" and I even let him decide which outfit I should wear. I was assigned to Austin and his good buddy, Adam. We were seated in the Mezzanine section of the theater and the seats were similar to where Brooke and I sat last year. The scene of the "battle" was highly anticipated by both boys....Adam being slightly scared of it, but we reassured him everything would be ok. After the performance we headed back to the school where the kids were treated to a special lunch outside, complete with reindeer sandwiches and each received a special Nutcracker from Mrs. Donnelly. It was such a great a morning and I couldn't have asked for a more handsome date!





0 comments: