CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Addi's Photo Shoot




When Addison was a mere 10 days old we had our friend, Shandon Smith, come over to do a newborn photo shoot of her. Man, can it be difficult to get such a little baby to cooperate for the perfect pose :o)! In between the nursing, crying, sleeping, pooping(yes on me once), and taking the clothes on and off of her(you'd think she was doing a runway show or something!) Shandon got some pretty fantastic shots of her. So many in fact that I ordered a bunch and could have ordered more if my wallet(actually Jeff's) would have allowed for it. The link to the pictures is:
http://www.photobiz.com/slideshowbiz/slideshow.cfm?slideshowID=51232&photographerID=3419
Not sure how long they will be up for, but if you get a chance please check them out. Shandon was so gracious and sent me my favorite photo of the 3 kids to post on here and then I added 2 others that she posted on her facebook and blog.
Addison has truly been a blessing and we are so fortunate to complete our family with her!

0 comments: