CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, September 12, 2009

She Speaks!!

So, as many of you may know, I was truly hoping to hear "Mama" for the 1st time from Addi as I had previously heard "Dada" from Brooke and Austin as they muttered their 1st words. Well, much to my sadness I didn't get my wish......but......and that's a big BUT.......I didn't hear "Dada" either! As I posted in one of my previous submissions Addi has been really enjoying herself if the mirror and has perfected waving to not only herself, but others as well. On Thursday. September 10th, we were at Mimi's house and as we were getting ready to leave I told Addi to wave bye-bye. Well not only did she wave, but she said clear as day "Buh-bye!" My Mom turned and looked at me and couldn't believe it.....neither could I for that matter. So, it's official....she has now spoken. Maybe her second word will be "Mama" One can only hope......right?!?!? Oh and I also found that teeth #5 & #6 had popped through on the same day. Tomorrow she turns 8 months old and I find myself wondering how time could have escaped me by so quickly. Can't she just stay little forever (***tear***)????

0 comments: