CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter School Program

Tonight the kids had their Winter School Program, The Teddy Bear Sleepover. Beforehand we went to The Swamp for a bite to eat and thought the kids would enjoy sitting outside and watching all of the foot traffic and cars go by. It was a bit chilly, but we managed to get through our delicious meals! As usual Austin and Brooke had ants in their pants and couldn't sit still so they wandered about the patio area in search of acorns(these were HUGE acorns by the way!) Granni and Granpi had joined us for dinner and we all loaded back up in the van to head over to the school. The kids needed to get changed into their PJ's for the performance, so Granni helped them. I heard A LOT of giggling coming from the back seat and asked what had happened and my Mom told me that Austin had just said to her:
"I can't wait to show my nuts to all of my friends!"
So innocently said, but it sure did get a HUGE chuckle out of all of us adults! Amongst the laughter Austin needed to get his PJ's on so he turned to Granni and said:
"Granni, can you please hold my nuts?"
HAHAHA....its times like these that you just have to cherish and be fortunate enough to remember to tell your kids when they are all grown up. I personally can't wait to share this memory with his future girlfriends....LOL!


Brooke found Daddy and posed for the camera!

This is what he did for most of the performance :)

0 comments: