CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm a big kid now!

Austin is officially out of night time pull-ups! This is so exciting for us because he was potty trained at 2yrs/8mos., but has had to wear pull-ups during the night since then. With his 4th birthday approaching in just over a month, one can imagine how much $ we have spent on pull-ups!! We were spoiled with Brooke because she too was potty trained at 2yrs/8mos., but only had to wear pull-ups at night for 1 week!
Last Friday night Austin spent the night with Granni & Grandpi while Jeff was out of town. The next day when I unpacked his bag I noticed that his pull-up was still in it and hadn't been touched. I called my Mom to see if she forgot to have him wear it and she told me that Austin said he didn't want to wear it and would be fine during the night without it. I told her she was BRAVE and that was the 1st time he went without wearing one. Low and behold he didn't have an accident! He of course thought that meant he never had to wear one again, but I on the other hand wasn't so confident. I made a deal with him that if he went the next week without peeing in his pull-up during the night he could start wearing his undies to bed. I am proud to say its one week later and he was dry every morning when he woke up! This marks a very important milestone....not to mention a little extra $ in our pockets!

0 comments: