CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, August 7, 2009

Babies, Babies Everywhere



Addison and Payton

Addison and I are part of a playgroup that was formed by Mom's who had babies at NFRMC around the same time as Addison. First we started out going to their luncheons and then formed a playgroup once we were too old to attend the luncheons. Great group of Moms and babies! I was able to host a playgroup at our house last Thursday with 5 other moms. It is great to see how all of the babies change from week to week and month to month. I find it so hard to believe that Addison is almost 7 months old already! I wasn't able to join the playgroup when Brooke was born since I went back to work full time and then after Austin was born I had Brooke at home with me too and its hard to bring an older sibling to a playgroup for babies. I am so blessed to be a part of this terrific group and hope that we stay in tact for years to come. I have a few girlfriends who are part of a playgroup that was also formed from the NFRMC luncheons (all of their kids from that playgroup are about 4 months older than Brooke) and it is so great to see that they still get together.

0 comments: