CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Sweet Little Boy

Sometimes just when you think that Austin is the most hyper little boy ever he can certainly surprise you with his sweet and endearing ways. Tuesday was a really bad day for me and I was feeling just horrible. I spent most of the day in bed, but Jeff had to host a radio show that afternoon and left the house around 3:15. I was quite lethargic and only wanted to lie on the couch with hopes of not needing to vomit. Brooke was playing with Addison on the floor, which was a HUGE help and as I laid on the couch Austin sat beside me holding my hand and placed several kisses on my forehead. He just melted my heart. It may possibly be one of the sweetest moments we've shared together! I LOVE that little boy and all of his rough and tumble attributes :)

0 comments: