CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, August 28, 2009

Its time to say hello, goodbye

That little Addison of ours is really having a fantastic month full of milestones. I've been trying to teach her to wave goodbye and say hello and she would just look at me like I was crazy. Everyone is always saying hello to her (and I'm thinking they are expecting her to respond with a wave), probably mostly in part to people assuming she is much older than 7 months because of her size. Last night after her shower I took her in the bathroom and stood her on the counter. She looked in the mirror and I told her to say "hi" to the baby. Her face lit up with a huge smile and she lifted her arm and opened her hand. I could swear she said hi too! Now every time I put her in the mirror she loves telling that beautiful baby on the other side of it "hi" with a wave.

On another note....she woofed down a box and a half of raisins today too. I guess she liked them!

0 comments: