CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brooke gets a haircut


I decided to cut my hair short a few months ago because it was becoming such a hassle with the EXTREMELY hot weather and constantly being pulled and spit up in by Addi Rae. The day I came home Brooke really liked it and told Jeff and I that she wanted her hair cut like mine. We pretty much sloughed it off and she forgot about it, until a few (which seemed like ALL) of her close friends decided to cut their hair. First Ella, then Ashlyn Grace, followed by Daisy. With each of them Brooke told us that she wanted her hair cut too. I was totally open to the idea, however Jeff was a little resistant. On August 14th we took a trip to the mall and brought her to Mia and Max. I had to leave her while Jeff and Austin waited up front to dash to the car to feed cranky Addison. When they came out she was tossing her hair and had a grin from ear to ear. The next morning we headed to Dora with the Wagners. Brooke came into our bathroom to take a shower, but as she was stepping in the shower she paused and said "Wait, is my hair still short?" Jeff and I laughed as she raced to the mirror and smiled as she realized it hadn't grown back over night. She is loving her new locks and I LOVE that she brushes her own hair now :)

0 comments: