CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Coon Hollo Corn Maze




We had such a great time during Kimby's visit. The kids truly LOVED having her around, as did I because she really pitched in and helped me out tremendously with them. She put them to bed every night after reading them a story(they get to share a room when she stays with us which is a real treat for them) and I even caught her up and getting them breakfast one morning while I was still in my room nursing Addi. Holy Moly........this was a new and improved version of Aunt Kimby because if you truly know her then you know she likes her sleep and there is NEVER any sleep to be had at the Cardozo household (even though she tries!) It was such a blessing to have her around for the 4 days. On Sunday we went to Micanopy to the Coon Hollo Corn Maze with the Wagner's(minus Phil) and had a true blast. We let the kids lead us through the maze, which at first we thought was a terrible idea to follow a 4 year old, but in the end they got us out pretty fast.....most likely because we only went through 1/4 of it, but hey......at least we didn't get LOST! We enjoyed a hay ride through the beautiful property and there was a train ride, piles of hay, HUGE bins full of corn, fake bulls, etc, etc for us to enjoy. It was so worth the admission price and I hope we can take the kids again next year. Took some fabulous pics!

Oh, they even had fake cows that you could simulate milking them and I of cou
rse I had to take the opportunity to capture Kimby in all of her "Cow Glory!"


Austin got in on the action too


Here are a few of the pics....some of my favorite from the fall season


Couldn't believe it when we saw this truck.....I <3 Vermont!





LOL! Seeing Jeffrey crammed into this LITTLE train was priceless!!!



See our van?!? Jeffrey made us wait in it while he ran ALL the way to the top of the hill to get a picture of the ENTIRE corn maze.

0 comments: