CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On the way to school......

This morning Austin and I had a brief conversation that cracked me up, yet was so endearing at the same time that I just HAD to share.....

From the back of the car...."Mommy, Miss Casey had to go to the hospital"

Me: "Oh no, what happened to her?"

Austin: "Umm, umm, umm, she had her feelings hurt."

Me(laughing inside): "She had her feelings hurt? Who told you she went to the hospital?"

Austin: "Yeah.....Miss Cindy said her belly hurt yesterday, so she had to go to the hospital."

So, when I got to school this morning and asked Miss Cindy if Miss Casey was okay and told her what sweet and concerned Austin had told me. She of course laughed and said that Miss Casey had a Dr.'s appointment yesterday because she had a sty in her eye and would be back tomorrow. I just had to laugh at Austin's version of the story.

Folks.......... I would just like to say that I believe this is how rumors are started :)

0 comments: