CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Florida -vs- Arkansas

Kimby came to town for Homecoming weekend, so I got to have the privilege of enjoying the festivities that weekend. While my wonderful husband stayed home with the 3 kids, she and I attended Gator Growl with my Mom and Dad Friday night(not as good as it used to be!). Saturday we tailgated with the Wagner's, Henson's, and Smyder's and then got to enjoy the game, albeit we froze our BUTTS off, but it was well worth it(thanks Mom and Dad for watching the munchkins). I actually got one picture of us at the tailgate before my camera died (always happens when I WANT to take pics). You'd think I'd learn how to actually check the battery life before walking out of the house.....seriously, who has time for that?!?


0 comments: