CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Meet Yoda

The other day I took Gizmo out front to go potty and I heard meows coming from the neighbor's bushes. My first thought was that a cat had hidden in the bushes to have a litter of kittens. When I went over, a emaciated orange & white tabby came out of the bushes and started nuzzling on the bottom of my legs and purring. He was so skinny and i felt so awful for him knowing that he must be starving and since he was so sweet, I decided to give him some food. Since I didn't have any cat food, I just gave him a little bit of Gizmo's puppy food....he scarfed it down! Later on my Mom brought over a bag of cat food. Well, its been over a week and Yoda(this is the name the kids decided on) sleeps on our doorstep every night and doesn't wander far from the house. He is so gentle and sweet with the kids and seeing him in the morning is the highlight of their day. For now he will be our outdoor kitty, but who knows what we will decide to do with him down the road if he continues to stick around. All I know is the moment we open the door in the morning, there he is...trying to come in.


0 comments: