CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Closing a chapter

This morning as I headed out the door I embarked on my last day as part of the "Trinity Kids" team, closing a chapter in my life that has led me to meet some incredible people and families! It was a bittersweet day as I said goodbye to some incredible people that I have grown to adore, but I look forward to my future and new role as a Preschool teacher in the 4 year old class at Stepping Stones!! When I arrived home from work Jeff and the kids had flowers and a "Happy Retirement" balloon waiting for me, which I just thought was so touching and sweet. Jeff had to go to work, so the kids and I spent a nice, peaceful afternoon at the pool. My Mom was so gracious and had the kids and I over for dinner to celebrate new beginnings, serving my favorite, Hungarian Goulash. I now get to enjoy 2 weeks off before pre-planning begins and look forward to the down time and relaxation!

0 comments: