CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, August 24, 2012

Heart warming....

I HAVE to document this heart warming moment that I just witnessed before me between Austin and Addison. If you know the energy level that surrounds Austin and how utterly intense he can be, you will know why I had to document it. We just got back from the pool and Austin and Addison are playing Super Mario Bros. on the wii(Austin's new daily obsession!) He is so patient with her and allows her to have her own character and tag along with him on his journey. They just completed a world and were so excited with their accomplishment. Amidst their celebration, Austin turns to Addi, caresses her face, looks her in the eyes, and says "I love you so much!" This is the very moment why God allowed us to have children!

0 comments: