CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Jeff turns the BIG 3-1




























So, as many of you know, I married a younger man...LOL! What a Cougar am I?!?! For his birthday I cooked Jeff and the kids a yummy (well at least I thought so) french toast with strawberries and whip cream breakfast. We then loaded up the family and headed down to Wild Waters. The kids had a blast, but it only lasted for 2 hours because Addison(and I) weren't a fan of the EXTREME heat. No fun nursing a baby while sweating the death :o( That evening I surprised Jeff with a babysitter so that he and I (Addi in tow) could go out for a nice celebration dinner. I invited our friends, The Wagners, to join us. We went to BJ's and had a nice time! It was the first time trying out the new restaurant and we were impressed. The inside was REALLY nice and the food was great! Jeff had a calzone(but thought it was on the small side, although it tasted good) and I had Parmesan crusted chicken with white cheddar mashed potatoes(YUM!) and broccoli. I even got to have a drink with him to celebrate the occassion since Addison is finally eating some solid foods...hooray! SO nice to go out to a restaurant and not have to nurse her when my food comes :o) She now gets to eat her cereal, sit in her portable highchair and play with toys. The next night my parents came over and we had pizza and cake. the kids and I went to Publix on Monday (they picked out Funfetti cake with white icing) and we baked it that evening. I attempted decorating it to look like a golfball on a tee in the grass. It was my 1st attempt at decorating, but I think I actually did a fairly decent job. Tasted good too! Not sure what he wished for when blowing out the candles (Brooke and Austin helped him while Addi had already gone to bed), but my wish for him is much success and happiness in the year to come! Like the old saying goes: "It gets better with age!"

0 comments: