CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sippy Cups must be better than bottles

Since birth I have had a VERY difficult time getting Addison to take a bottle for me or anyone else. I think she has maybe taken a bottle about 6 times in her 5 months of life. It definitely is not for a lack of trying either, as I take a bottle everywhere we go in hopes that she will drink it. I went to visit my parents on Sunday (6/14) and decided that I was going to try a sippy cup out with Addi. She had expressed interest in drinking from a cup when she saw Brooke and Austin doing it, so I thought maybe it would work. Sure enough she drank out of it like a champ! I guess she just wanted to be like the big kids and now she is getting water so that makes me a happy Mommy. Last night Brooke and Austin helped hold the cup while she drank. They love helping me out with all things Addison!




0 comments: