CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mmmmm, Good!

We piled in the car and went for a family outing to the mall tonight (note to self: this is getting much harder than it used to be!) Shopping was of course, not so much fun so we made a valiant effort to grab a few items for Jeff and I along with bacterial hand soap from Bath & Body works (the kids LOVE picking out the scents for their bathroom), then it was on to the food court for some dinner. Addison was pretty cranky throughout and even more so once her cereal was devoured in about 30 seconds. Of course she made me nurse her while I was trying to enjoy my yummy salad. Nursing didn't go so well as she kept pulling the cover off of me and tried to expose me to all of the passers by. I was getting frustrated so I decided to let her try a little "big kid" food. She had a few licks of the ice cream cone Brooke and Austin were sharing and REALLY enjoyed it (personally I think it felt nice on her budding teeth.) When that novelty was gone I decided to let her suck on a fry. Jeff looked at me like I was crazy and thought she was going to choke on it, but 2 soggy fries later she had successfully sucked them clean. Just another milestone I wanted to jot down.

0 comments: